The Restoration Of All Things - Part 4
Summary of Sermon Spoken on 13th December 2012 by Pastor Donald Parnell, Dayton, Ohio. U.S.A.
Now, the second mystery is the mystery of Israel's blindness during this age: Romans 11:25 with the context.
ROMANS 11:25 - 28: For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fullness of the gentiles be come in. And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, there shall come out of Zion the deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: for this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins. As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes.
REVELATION 3:14 - 16: And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; these things saith the amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God; I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
3:17 to 22: Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked: I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eye-salve, that thou mayest see. As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.
Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my father in his throne. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the spirit saith unto the churches.
REVELATION 4:1-2: After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter. And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne.
'WHAT IS THE ATTRACTION ON THE MOUNTAIN'; Jeffersonville, Indiana. 25th July 1965.
98. "It shall be light about the evening time," same prophet. And the people are blind! What's the attraction? Let's read a couple more verses. And it shall be in that day, that the living waters shall go forth from Jerusalem; half of them towards the former sea, and half... Towards the hinder sea: in the summer and... Winter shall it be. (The gospel going forth; both Jew and Gentile.) And the Lord shall be king over... The earth: in that day, and there shall be one Lord, and his name one.
It shall be light about the evening time, (right) the way to glory you will surely find; in the water way is the light today, buried in the precious name of Jesus. Young and old, repent of all your sins, the Holy Ghost will surely enter in; the evening light has come, it is a fact that God and Christ are one. See where we're at? Nations are breaking, Israel's awakening, the signs that our prophets foretold; (that earthquake to the gentiles to the last day), the Gentile days numbered, with harrows encumbered; return, o dispersed, to your own.
99. You that's been kicked out, and these arks carried on new carts, get out of there 'fore death strikes you. God has confirmed it. It shall be so.
GENESIS 45:1 to 4: Then Joseph could not refrain himself before all them that stood by him; and he cried, cause every man to go out from me. And there stood no man with him, while Joseph made himself known unto his brethren. And he wept aloud: and the Egyptians and the house of pharaoh heard. And Joseph said unto his brethren, I am Joseph; doth my father yet live? And his brethren could not answer him; for they were troubled at his presence. And Joseph said unto his brethren, come near to me, I pray you. And they came near. And he said, I am Joseph your brother, whom ye sold into Egypt.
'SHALOM'; Phoenix, Arizona. 19th January, 1964.
41. God is a jealous God. He is jealous, and he wants his wife pure. He wants her a virgin, chaste. Nothing in the world into her, at all; altogether his Word, part of him. We must be a part of the Word. Not a part of the creed; a part of the Word! Not a part of the church; a part of the bride! Church is condemned, we know that she goes to outer darkness, but the bride goes up.
'SHALOM'; Sierra Vista, Arizona. 12th January, 1964.
Amen church - I live in expectation of the supernatural!
38. Now, my text, for this morning, is an odd Word: shalom. Shalom, in the Hebrew, means "peace." and that's what I say to the church this morning, "shalom!" that's peace.
39. In Finish it's called jumalan rauha, which means "God's peace" upon you. Rauha, God, see, God's peace, shalom.
40. My New-Year's message is to the Church elected in Jesus Christ, for 1964. Not just the church groups; but the Elect, the Lady, the Lady of the church, Christ's bride, see, that's who I'm addressing.
41. We're facing here, in our two subjects that we read, the two scriptures, rather, a very contrast, one to the other. In Isaiah, it says, "Arise, and shine, for the glory of God has come upon you. The light is here." And then the very next verse, he says, "Gross darkness is upon this people." And then when we are in a mixture of light and darkness, and then my address to the church is "shalom, peace," let's find out what it's all about, see. We are facing this year, with both darkness and light. We are... The world is in one of the most chaotic times of darkness that it's ever stood in; and yet it's standing in, again, the most blessed light that it ever did shine in. And there is...
42. The difference is just like it was in the beginning, when there was gross darkness upon the earth. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the water and said, "Let there be light." And God separated the light from the darkness. And I believe that we are now living in that hour again, that when God is separating light from darkness, and he's pressing it to the other side of the world, that the light might be made manifest.
43. Then, the church, the reason I'd say "shalom" to them, is because that it's God's peace. That's what I want to bring to you this morning, for the New Year's, not looking back, but we're looking forward to the breaking of a new day. Until, there is something great laying ahead of us, where the years has been the joy that we've looked forward to, the pressing, coming of the great light. And now we can see it breaking over the horizona, horizontal realm, it's breaking between mortal and immortality. We see it breaking between heavens and earth, from an earth-bound sickness and troubled world, into a bright shining day of an immortal life and an immortal body and an immortal earth that shall never pass away. It--it's "shalom," unto the--unto the church. Now, it's light time coming for the believers, but a gross darkness for the people.
170. We heard the Word say that, "in the days of the seventh angel." In the Church Age, he just said, "The seventh angel's message would be the last message." And then, oh, we find out over here in Revelation 10, "in the days of the message of the seventh angel, the mysteries of God should be finished," the seventh seal would be pulled back. It should be there.
Then all at once, when it's happening, a vision broke, said, "Go to Tucson, a great noise will take place at this time so you'll be thoroughly understanding and know that it's sent. It'll just shake the earth, nearly." All of you know about it. It's on tape, months before it happened. Then it happened! Then it appeared in the sky. "Shalom!" What is it? It's a-changing beats, the symphony.
MAIN SEARCH INDEX
PREVIOUS - Part 3 | NEXT - Part 5